Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Griffin wrecks Ferrari Enzo practicing for race

Undercover Brother Eddie Griffin totalled a limited edition $1.5 million Ferrari Enzo at a track in Irwindale, Ca while promoting his upcoming film, "Redline."

The car was the ultimate piece in Redline producer Daniel Sadek extensive exotic car collection. What asked of the incident, Sadek said the following:

"I'm glad Eddie came out of the crash OK, but my dream car got destroyed," Sadek said. "I went to my trailer for about 15 minutes and I thought, there's people dying every day. A lot of worse things are happening in the world."

Way to go Eddie, you've made YouTube and are hereby eternally entered into the Ferrari Hall of Infamy along with that dumbass from Europe that cracked up another Enzo a couple of years back.

Wow. Just wow.

No comments: