Friday, February 22, 2008

RB Lewis gets three-year deal from Browns

RB Lewis gets three-year deal from Browns
Running back Jamal Lewis has agreed to terms on a three-year contract to stay with the Cleveland Browns.

Scouting combine report
Day 1 at the NFL combine is in the books, but who turned heads? Alex Marvez has the latest, including a report on this Spartan.

Top prospect Long talks about tricks of the trade
Jake Long was called for holding only once in his dominant career at Michigan. That doesn't mean he didn't do it without getting caught. "Absolutely. I'll admit that I hold," Long said with a laugh at the first day of the NFL scouting combine Thursday. "I'll get my hands inside and hide it that I'm holding." Long, considered the best offensive lineman and one of the top prospects overall heading into the draft, was penalized for holding as a redshirt freshman and for a false start as a senior.

No comments: