Sunday, January 21, 2007

Will Rex Fold?

Rex has had his good moments, and he defineitly has had his bad. But you have to wonder which Rex is going to show up today. Will it be the unstoppable 4 TD 148 passer rating Rex, or will it be the mind on the party, 3 interceptions blow the entire game Rex.

One thing is for sure the whole game is in his hands. As long as he doesn't turn the ball over trying to force big plays, I think the Bears have a good shot. I don't like Rex Grossman, and I don't perticularly like the Bears, but I think alot of the critics are writing them off a little too earlier, especially because everyone wants to see the Cinderella Saints win the Superbowl.

I think the Saints definetly have the offensive firepower, and their defense is par. So it all hinges on Grossman. If he gets out of this game with a QB rating over 75 the Bears will win 20-17. If he implodes, Saints in a blowout.

No comments: