Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Witness can place Vick at the dogfights


My, my, my. Will wonders ever cease?

Kathy Strouse, the animal control coordinator for the City of Chesapeake in Virginia which is investigating the case at the Smithfield home, told Yahoo.com on Tuesday she has spoken with individuals who can "put Vick on that property" during matches.

Saying she is "very confident" that Vick will be tied directly to the dog fighting on the property, Strouse has challenged Surry County Commonwealth attorney Gerald Poindexter to bring charges.


You're young, you're rich, you're one of the most marketable superstars in the NFL. You can afford pretty much anything. So, what do you like to do with you freetime? Golf? Nope, too boring. Gamble? Nope, that involves losing money. Party with Pac-Man in Atlanta strip clubs? Nope, I work in that town.

I've got all this money burning a hole in my pocket, what do I do?

Pit Bull fighting? Oh, hell yeah.

2 comments:

Author said...

It's unfortunate I have to take the heat," he said. "If I'm not there, I don't know what's going on. It's a call for me to really tighten down on who I'm trying to take care of. When it all boils down, people will try to take advantage of you and leave you out to dry. Lesson learned for me." -Ron Mexico

Author said...

I bet his dogs never win because we know he doesn't take care of them.